Last week’s Democratic debate introduced the nation to several new candidates, as well as informing the voters on where many of the hopefuls stood.
Here some of the most notable moments of the event, as well as some tips on how you can best take advantage of events such as these in order to amplify your content.
The Republican party continues to dominate the election cycle and candidates will reconvene Wednesday October 28 for its third debate.
Want to get your video featured on Inform? Here are some top tips:
- Timing: the sooner the better when it comes to getting your video on the Inform platform.The sooner we have the video the faster we can get it featured and on distribution sites.
- Length: 1 to 2 minutes is prime video length time.
- Actual video: a photo with anchor voiceover of a candidate’s quote doesn’t quite compare to the real thing. Whenever possible use the raw clip.
- Featured playlists in the Inform Control Room: Partners have a pre-organized playlist with the best video offering curated by the Inform Content Managers.
- The Inform “Politics Top Trending” is a personalized email we send out the night/day of big events such as debates. This goes out to our distribution partners and features the best video around the event.