President Barack Obama addressed the nation in his final State of the Union Tuesday night — and Inform was there with up-to-the-minute, high quality content.
Here are some of the top videos from SOTU 2016.
Obama promised to keep the SOTU short, and it ended at a tidy 58 minutes. Recap it in just three with this video from Bloomberg.
House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving announces the entrance of President Barack Obama to deliver his final State of the Union address to a joint session of Congress.
Obama boasts of recent economic success.
Obama said he would launch a new national effort to cure cancer. Puts Joe Biden “at mission control.”
Obama discusses his biggest regret.
South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley gave the formal Republican response.
That’s just a taste of Inform’s massive library of high-quality, pre-monetized content from top partners. If you’re interested in learning more, feel free to reach out to the Inform Content Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next Presidential election is still a ways off but campaign 2016 coverage is in full swing.
Last week’s Democratic debate introduced the nation to several new candidates, as well as informing the voters on where many of the hopefuls stood.
Here some of the most notable moments of the event, as well as some tips on how you can best take advantage of events such as these in order to amplify your content.
Democratic Sen. Bernie Sanders comes to defense of Hillary Clinton on email controversy saying “let’s talk about real issues.”
Hillary Clinton discusses the Benghazi attacks in Libya.
Chafee zings Clinton as morality takes center stage.
Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders vigorously outlining competing visions for a party seeking to keep the White House for a third straight term.
A tourism video for an audience of one on the day of the first Democratic presidential debate in Las Vegas, which Vice President Joe Biden won’t (or will he?) attend.
The Republican party continues to dominate the election cycle and candidates will reconvene Wednesday October 28 for its third debate.
Want to get your video featured on Inform? Here are some top tips:
- Timing: the sooner the better when it comes to getting your video on the Inform platform.The sooner we have the video the faster we can get it featured and on distribution sites.
- Length: 1 to 2 minutes is prime video length time.
- Actual video: a photo with anchor voiceover of a candidate’s quote doesn’t quite compare to the real thing. Whenever possible use the raw clip.
How we are featuring your video:
- Featured playlists in the Inform Control Room: Partners have a pre-organized playlist with the best video offering curated by the Inform Content Managers.
- The Inform “Politics Top Trending” is a personalized email we send out the night/day of big events such as debates. This goes out to our distribution partners and features the best video around the event.
Inform has coverage of every political happening, from floor speeches to inaugurations. Look to us for the video you need for your site and the moments you do not want to miss. Inform will keep you informed.
If you have any questions or for more information on Inform content, reach out to email@example.com
, or me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.