Fall and the start of the holiday season can inspire everything from fun pumpkin-related crafts to trying out new apple and cinnamon recipes. Almost as fun as creating that perfect fall centerpiece is posting, tweeting, or Instagram-ing your creation — to share all that hard work with the world.
Need some autumn inspiration? Look no further because Inform has you covered. Check out the videos below from our top lifestyle partners for some of the most current and fun fall ideas. Let us know what you think or what you try in the comment section below.
There’s nothing better than setting the crock-pot on low and coming home to a delicious meal. Find the perfect recipe here from Country Living.
Love the taste of roasted pumpkin seeds but hate it when you burn them? Me too! Here’s a foolproof way from Martha Stewart to make your seeds delicious.
Gilded pumpkin? Yes please! If you’re tired of the same old orange pumpkin, try some of these fun ideas from Country Living to dress up the fall staple.
Sticky, crunchy and (semi)healthy apple treats. I promise you will not be disappointed with this candy apple from the Rachael Ray Show. It’s also the perfect party favor for an autumn celebration.
Your front door isn’t the only place to display your pumpkins. Show them off with these fun and festive centerpiece ideas from Country Living.
Need a Halloween get-up for your little one (or you)? All you need are paper and scissors for this easy DIY costume from Martha Stewart.
Want to get your fall video featured with Inform? Here’s what we love:
- New and fresh fall-themed ideas
- Tutorials that shows the whole craft/recipe in fewer than two minutes
- A different spin on a common fall project or food item
Want even more fall inspiration? The Inform “Happy Fall” playlist is updated daily with fresh videos full of fun ideas. You can also just click here or email our Entertainment Content Manager at email@example.com.
This year’s Primetime Emmy Awards may have been a hot one for celebrities walking the red carpet, but the night was a huge success.
The biggest night in television became the biggest night online. From the second the stars hit the red carpet at the award show, video was already online. Inform partners on our platform had full access to video before the show even started.
Red carpet fashion, acceptance speeches and the inside scoop on what your favorite stars are really thinking — Inform has it all. Take a look at some of the most talked about moments.
Viola Davis takes home the Emmy for Outstanding Actress in a Drama for her role in “How to Get Away with Murder.” Hear her powerful acceptance speech.
Jon Hamm wins his first Emmy for “Mad Men” right as the show comes to an end. Inform partner E! Online talks to him moments after to get his thoughts.
I think Uzo Aduba brought us all to tears in her acceptance speech for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama. She of course plays “Crazy Eyes” in “Orange is the New Black.”
One of the year’s hottest shows is “Empire.” Actress Taraji P. Henson opens up in this exclusive red carpet coverage. Hear what she has to say about getting involved with the big hit show.
A powerful award of the night, “Transparent” star Jeffrey Tambor took home the Emmy for outstanding lead actor in a comedy series — dedicating his award to the transgender community.
Want to get your video featured on Inform? Here are some top tips:
- Timing: the sooner the better when it comes to getting your video on the Inform platform.
- The sooner we have the video the faster we can get it featured and on distribution sites.
- Length: 1 to 2 minutes is prime video length time.
- Actual video: showing actual video instead of pictures is always preferable. Viewers love to see the actual moment instead of a picture of the moment. In the case of an award show we love to have actual show video.
How we are featuring your video:
- Featured playlists in the Inform Control Room: Partners have a pre-organized playlist with the best video offering curated by the Inform Entertainment Content Manager.
- The Inform “Entertainment Top Trending” is a personalized email we send out the night/day of any big event like the Emmy Awards. This goes out to our distribution partners and features the best of the best video from the event.
Inform has coverage of the biggest entertainment events. Look to us for the video you need for your site and the moments you do not want to miss. Inform will keep you informed. For any questions or for more information on Inform content, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or me directly at email@example.com.